OSTC firmware update prompt and planning for 4.4

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 00:20:08 PST 2014

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 6:09 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Is there any other features that's "almost ready" and that we should wait
> for?

- Real SAC graph (they wrote it's nearly there)
- Some (trivial) cosmetic adjustment on the planner UI
- http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/796 :-p I understand that it
seems a borderline situation but I can assure that diving with two bottom
timers is quite common on tech dives. In my case one bottom timer had tank
pressure sensor.
BTW currently, multiple DC on tech dives (multiple cylinders and gas
switches) doesn't work.

In the future it would be nice having a G+ integration (Par Condicio) .
After 4.4 it would be nice having a rehash of  stats tab. It's strictly
linked with the multifilter feature. I can draw some sketch, if you like.

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos