Android app Improvements

Joseph W. Joshua joejoshw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 19:56:10 PST 2014

Hello all,

I’m thinking on working on some improvements on the android app, and after a word with Dirk he suggested a simple layout:

When you open Subsurface, all you see is the dive list. You tap on a dive, you see the profile. Now swiping left and right you can get to the different tabs on the main tab plus the map. The back key gets you back to the dive list, swiping up and down gets you to the previous and next dive without going to the dive list…

So, do we do this in QML or in QWidgets? Any Ideas?
--
Joseph W. Joshua