Import from Suunto Cobra TC not possible

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Fri Feb 14 06:54:55 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-14 13:06, Wolfgang Uhl wrote:
> i just tried to import dives running on linux from my Suunto Cobra,
> unfortunately with no success.
> The import task seems to work as expected, but in the end there is no
> dive
> in the dive list. With Suunto DM4 i was able to import the dives, so TC
> and
> adapter are ok.
> Could you have a look at it? I attach demsg entry, screenshots and
> logfile
> + dumpfile from subsurface.

Can you try downloading again, with the libdivecomputer logfile ENABLED,
but with the libdivecomputer dumpfile DISABLED?

The subsurface.log you attached indicates a successful memory dump
download. But I need to see the logfile of the dive download. That's
because with the Suunto Cobra, the protocol for downloading dives and
memory dump is very different.

Jef