Any CCR divers on this list?

Paul Sargent psarge at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 06:05:59 UTC 2014

> We have had several requests for enhanced capabilities for CCR diving.
> I have added this as one of the proposals for the Google Summer of Code
> application, but we really need at least some internal support from a
> CCR diver to make sure this all makes sense. Ideally the CCR diver would
> be willing to mentor the student, but I'm also willing to do the
> mentoring myself as long as I know we have a CCR diver around who can
> help on some of the questions that I'm sure will come up...
>
> /D

Hi Dirk,

Just seen your email to the subsurface list looking for CCR divers. I'm not
a subscriber to the list, but I do follow subsurface development when I
have time (we've chatted over a bug in the past). I'm currently around the
50-60 hours mark on my CCR, currently dive just air, but looking to do
trimix this year.

I'm happy to help out if I can. My time is limited on the coding side, and
that's why I've not subscribed to the list, but I'm happy to answer
questions on CCR diving. I have several CCR buddies as well, so can always
ask around them for opinions, etc...

Let me know

Paul