GUI stuff and Windows debugging

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 08:19:55 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I have to tasks that I could use some help with.

1) According to our Grand Master, the CSV import dialogs are not nice
enough, especially with high resolution - big font combination. This would
need some tune-up by someone who understands GUI more than I do.

2) Import from Suunto is not working properly on Windows. Bug #415 is
mostly fixed (to my knowledge), but the water temperature is displayed as 0
on the dive notes. It works fine on my Linux, but seems to be incorrect on
Windows. When Importing the DM4.db.bak file to Subsurface, you might have
to either rename the file or just type it in on the file name, as the
extension bak is not recognized as dive log on the import...

miika