Restore autofilling coordinates for added dives

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Tue Jul 8 00:13:03 PDT 2014

[2014-07-07 20:36:48 -1000] Gaetan Bisson:
> As you can see under MainTab::acceptChanges() in qt-ui/maintab.cpp,
> there are many conditional branches depending on the type of action. The
> code I added autofills GPS coordinates when editMode==ADD, and there was
> already code to do the same in the case that selectedTrips().count()>1.

So the selectedTrips().count()==1 is just for trip headers: there
already is all the code there should be for autofilling GPS coordinates.

But somehow the loop at line 720 of qt-ui/maintab.cpp (after the comment
"if we have a location text and haven't edited the coordinates...") does
not work with a single dive. It is very strange. If within this loop I
do:

	MODIFY_SELECTED_DIVES(mydive->airtemp.mkelvin=300;);

then this has the expected effect, but

	MODIFY_SELECTED_DIVES(mydive->latitude.udeg=300;);

seems to do nothing...

--
Gaetan