Seabear dive computer integration in subsurface

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Jul 9 13:03:50 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 2:49 AM, Benjamin Kuch
<benjamin.kuch at seabear-diving.com> wrote:

> Dive log files are stored as .csv files (';' as separator) in the root directory. They are called xxxxSBDT.CSV where xxxx is the dive number.
> A detailed description of .csv content can be found in the appendix.

Hmm. It looks like a fun HUD, and apparently it shows cylinder
pressure according to your website, but the CSV files don't seem to
log that.

Which is sad. Cylinder pressure is a great thing to look at
after-the-fact, especially since we color-code it by SAC-rate, so that
you can see where in the dive you were breathing more.

Please consider adding that. It's much more relevant than the other
things you mention as possible future extensions in your docs (pO2,
tissue saturation), since those things can be computed from the
profile data.

            Linus