My progress in HTML export.

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 23:02:38 PDT 2014

New bugs I spotted:

- The tooltip on temperature graphs shows actually the time (concatenated
with temperature unit).
- I am not sure about the search of location - e.g. if I write "Mexico
somethingthatdoesnotexist", I get all the locations in Mexico.
- Zooming in (ctrl++) and out (ctrl+-) and restoring zoom level (ctrl+0) on
firefox does not rescale the graph properly
- The heading and gaschange switches should use the value field from the
event, not the type field (type is still internal to subsurface, and does
not provide any useful information to the users, on the other hand value
would e.g. tell what gas we changed to)
- If I go to next dive on detailed view, and hit one extra right arrows
after reaching the last dive, first click on left does not change the
selection, only re-clicking on left does

I'll still do a bit of poking around once I have more time...

miika