Spanish translation for user manual

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 13:14:02 PDT 2014

Good night.

Attached is a patch against last git with a spanish translation of the
user manual.

It had worked fine in my test runs (at least for .html and .xml
conversions).

Off course, it would be necessary to modify the Makefile in Documentation
directory so that the translated html, xml and pdf files are generated,
and the behaviour of the help menu to point to the translation instead
of the english one (it could be based on the user preferences, for
instance).  But these are far beyond my capabilities.

I hope it can be useful.

Regards.

Salva.