GSoC Progress: Configuring Dive Computers With Subsurface

Joshua Joseph joejoshw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 23:18:31 PDT 2014

Hi Jeff,

In hw_ostc3.c, I intend to add functions for more settings such as deco
mode,  brightness, language,
date format etc, so that we can enable configuration of these in
Subsurface, and also so that these
settings can be stored in an XML file for backup and restored in future if
needed.

--
Thanks,
Joshua