Sherwood wisdom 2 and water temperature

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Thu Jun 12 23:48:57 PDT 2014

On 2014-06-12 21:43, Marc Collin wrote:
> There is a very strange thing. With sherwood software, i don't see my
> last
> 6 dives, but i saw them with subsurface.

I tried to import your data into the sherwood software, and noticed the
same problem. Only 6 dives are imported, and several of them do not have
any profile data. I have no idea what is going on there. Unfortunately
without the data from the sherwood software, I have nothing to compare
against, and thus can't check whether the libdivecomputer parser is
correct or not.

Jef