Aeris F10v2 issues

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Tue Jun 17 03:43:29 PDT 2014

On 2014-06-17 12:08, Gabriel Rossetti wrote:
> On Jun 17, 2014 10:46 AM, "Jef Driesen" <jef at libdivecomputer.org>
> wrote:
>> The logfile indicates a high number of failed packets. These should
>> disappear if you upgrade to a development build of libdivecomputer
>> (v0.5.0-devel). It will also make the download much faster.
>>
>> I don't see any fatal errors in the log, so I assume that when you say
>> "nothing happens", you mean no dives are downloaded? To be able to
>> investigate this, you'll need to send a libdivecomputer memory dump.
>> There
>> is an option for this in the subsurface download dialog.
>
> Thanks, I will try that.
>
> When I said it does nothing I meant the progress bar does not move, no
> dives are downloaded.
>
> I did check the dump option but it dumped nothing, the file wasn't even
> created.

That's strange. Normally that should only happens when there is an error
during the download. To rule out any subsurface problems, can you try
the libdivecomputer test application:

wget http://www.libdivecomputer.org/builds/linux/universal
chmod +x universal
./universal -v -l atom2.log -m atom2.bin -b atom2 <serialport>

Jef