new widget for Date display + pick.

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 09:42:24 PDT 2014

Hi Tomaz.

I like the widget's L&F but I've got an issue:

After clicking the cancel button, the deployable calendar is not shown any
more.  If you click the save button the caledar is shown every time the
widget is selected.

BTW it would be fine if the calendar had a frame around it (just to get a
division for the clearer squares against the clear background of the notes
panel).

BTW (2) ;-) the week number column seems useless to me, I would swear it
wasn't there before 10, 11 and 12 patches, but may be I didn't realize it.

Thanks and regards.

Salva.