Weight, undergarment and suit type

JB2Cool jb2cool at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 03:38:25 PDT 2014

I do the same as you by specifying the drysuit and undersuit all in one
field, this works well enough for me. My entries are along the lines of;

3mm wetsuit
5mm wetsuit
7mm weysuit
drysuit + arctics
drysuit + arctics + thermals

I'm going to change my entry of 'drysuit' to 'tls350' in case i ever change
the drysuit but this works fine for me currently.

Jason