Filtering dives by tag

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 07:45:14 PDT 2014

I just added my thoughts on related ticket:

I imagine a new "tag view" that could occupy lower/upper part of the
dive list view so normal layout doesn't break.

In this tag view you have a '''TAG Cloud''' similar to some web
widgets very popuplar on forum/social websites.

'''TAGs''' are multiselectable and immeditely filter the dive list
above/below. In this way the normal layout is not changed.

Optionally TAG Cloud could have some nice graphical effect like web tag clouds:

TAG font size based on tag popularity
TAGs ordered alphabetically or by popularity and so on...

Bye

--
Davide