My progress in HTML export.

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 03:50:44 PDT 2014

With a very brief skipping through the code, I started to wonder if there
is a reason why only d1 is declared?
+var d1;
+function canvas_draw(){
+    document.getElementById("chart1").innerHTML="";
+    d1 = new Array();
+    d2 = new Array();

list_lib.js has some white space inconsistencies.

Time scale needs some adjusting as shown in the attachment.

Cylinder information has some undefined fields even though I they are
available in the log (start and end pressures and O2).

Bookmarks contains all the events, so it should probably be re-named to
Events. And the event type (numeric value) is probably not interesting to
users (internal enum value).

miika