[Planner] gas consumption calculation broken after 5b5a25d.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jun 28 06:41:32 PDT 2014

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 01:45:46PM +0200, Anton Lundin wrote:
> On 28 June, 2014 - Anton Lundin wrote:

> > > Can you say a bit more? What exactly doesn't work anymore? In which
> > > context?
> > >
> > > Also, that commit changes shortcut keys, so I'm reasonably certain that
> > > that is not the culprit. What was the last commit where things worked for
> > > you?
> > >

> > It worked back in 5b5a25d, and its broken in current master.
> >
> > Its like sac is zero. I'm taking a look at it right now.
> >

> Here's your problem:
>
> void PlannerSettingsWidget::decoSacChanged(const int decosac)
> {
> }
>
> The breakage comes from 708f1983 ("Planner: New plannerSettingsWidget")
> and as the commit message says: "This is WIP."
>
> This feels kinda like a release blocker =)

You got that right :-)

> So, what more do we need to move from DivePlannerWidget to
> PlannerSettingsWidget? What is supposed to go where now?

Let's wait what Robert has to say. I'm trying to improve the idiotic way
we determine the start of the planned dive (which is based on even more
idiotic code that I believe I originially wrote).

I'm still hoping to get a Beta out "soon", but there are a number of
things that are a bit too broken right now.