Trying to use Subsurface

Glenn Drew gdrew96 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 23:39:35 PDT 2014

Hi Jef. I am having problems again getting data off my dive computer and
into Subsurface. I try this on an infrequent basis and wonder if I am
forgetting something but my reading of the manual makes me think it may be
something else.

I have attempted 5 downloads and each time the progress bar indicates a
download has occurred but nothing shows in the dive list - either when I
import to an existing log file (adding more dives) or if I try to download
the entire dive computer to a new file. I have tried all the options in the
dialogue box but without success.
Also I have tried to download the latest version 4.1 but it keeps showing
as an incomplete and/or corrupt file (size 38,018KB) and will not execute!

Glenn Drew