RFC: Initial git save format

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Mar 7 05:42:14 PST 2014

#define LIBGIT2_VER_MAJOR 0
#define LIBGIT2_VER_MINOR 20

save-git.c: In function 'create_new_commit':
save-git.c:580:3: error: too many arguments to function 'git_branch_create'
   if (git_branch_create(&ref, repo, branch, commit, 0, author, "Create
branch"))
   ^

can anybody recheck this for me? from what Linus wrote, this should work
for libgit2  0.20, but I had to extend his macro to check the libgitversion
to be <= 20.