GSoC Discussion | exporting HTML files.

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 07:03:20 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am Gehad elrobey a junior software engineering student and i am very
interested in the gsoc project of Exporting HTML files of the dive list.

Now i am in the final phase in writing my proposal and I have got few
questions and i like to discuss them with the community.

1- how do the 'profile' is supposed to look when exported ?
a static image, javascript drawing by a 3rd party library or something like
svg images for example or html5 canvas which i think is the best choice.

2- do you need the exported file to work on internet explorer for example ?

3- i know the html5 file needed is supposed to be dynamic, this mean that
user can choose between dives easily and view different type of information
? is something like enabling/disabling the O2, N2, He graphs important ?

Regards,
Gehad elrobey