Error while building subsurface-android in fedora

Venkatesh Shukla IIT BHU venkatesh.shukla.eee11 at iitbhu.ac.in
Fri Mar 21 05:22:48 PDT 2014

Hello Anton

I have been wanting to work on the divecomputer android downloader project
for subsurface during the summer.
You are listed as its mentor. Could you please have a look at my proposal
and give some suggestions or feedback on how may I improve it.
I will be grateful.

Also, after the "OS wars" on the IRC channel a day back, I have installed
Fedora 20 on my system and I am currently tinkering with it.
I have installed all the dependencies as was stated in the subsurface
website and sdk, ndk, Qt5 etc.
While building the subsurface-android, I came upon the same "tree not
found" error even though the tree was present. I cannot fathom the reason
behind this. I overcame that by submodule deinit and adding submodule again.

The main error I am facing now is during the make of the libxslt.

"crypto.c:330:20: fatal error: gcrypt.h: No such file or directory"

http://pastebin.com/c7Ng72Tx contains the make part of the build.

I can assure you that libgcrypt-devel.x86_64  and libgcrypt.x86_64 are
installed in my system.

Please help.

*Sincerely*

*Venkatesh Shukla B. Tech  ( Electrical Engineering )III YearIndian
Institute of Technology Banaras Hindu UniversityPh No. +91 8960 579 122*
*Email: venkatesh.shukla.eee11 at iitbhu.ac.in
<venkatesh.shukla.eee11 at iitbhu.ac.in>*