Updates to section 3 of user manual

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Mar 25 08:15:19 PDT 2014

On Tue, 2014-03-25 at 10:02 -0500, Lakshman wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 9:55 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> > The patch fails to apply to master...
> >
> If this is regarding
> "0002-Minor-edits-to-updated-section-3-documentation.patch", this
> patch was made on top of the patch
> "0002-Updates-to-Section-3-of-the-user-manual.patch". I am not sure
> how to say these sentences in git technical terms. I tested this
> yesterday night, before sending, by creating a branch from master and
> applied "0002-Updates-to-Section-3-of-the-user-manual.patch", after
> that I applied "0002-Minor-edits-to-updated-section-3-documentation.patch",
> and it worked perfectly. Please correct me if I didn't understand your
> points correctly.

You are correct. For some reason I had lost Willems original email - I
found it in the archives and applied his patch.

Normally I fix whitespace issues as I apply patches, so sending follow
up patches like yours BEFORE I pushed the changes out is not always a
great idea.

But I have applied them one after another and all seems well now.

Thanks

?D