Faulty Dive log

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu May 1 15:49:30 PDT 2014

On Thu, 2014-05-01 at 15:39 -0700, Michael Likes wrote:
> Hi. Has any thing changed in the last week with Subsurface? I retuned from a week dive vacation and tried to download my 12 dives and it looks like they are all stacked on top of one another?

Glad that you had a chance to do 12 dives.

But while that is very interesting information, there's a bunch of other
information that I wished that you had included in your email that is
clearly missing.

Things like
- which version of Subsurface are you running and on which platform?
- which version were you running before you left?
- what exactly does "stacked on top of each other" mean? Do you have a
screen shot?

As it is, there is not really enough data there to go on.