Beta 2

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu May 1 18:07:07 PDT 2014

Binaries are on the server. I haven't announced them publicly, yet, not
have I pushed the tag. I had an odd crash when trying the Mac binary and
want to poke at this some more to see if this was just random bad luck
or if there's something dodgy with the changes Tomaz and I made to the
globe handling today (in order to address several nagging reports were
people rightly felt that the existing behavior was unintuitive or plain
old wrong.

So please test those binaries, if you have the time.