Beta 3 [was Re: Beta 2]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu May 1 21:46:18 PDT 2014

I think that was my shortest lived release, EVER.

With the silly single click globe positioning bug on Windows fixed (and
another fix to re-center on the current drive when canceling the edit
thrown in, just for good measure), it seemed to make little sense to
leave the Beta 2 out there - especially since I still hadn't announced
it to the public.

So I will announce Beta 3 instead :-)

Request for testing stays the same. Thanks to those of you who kept
pointing out that yes, this was broken on Windows even though the rest
of us couldn't reproduce it on Linux and Mac. Which once again reminded
me to always, always test on the OS that the bug is reported on. That's
one of the cool things about the way I have my laptop set up. I can, in
fact, test on all three platforms :-)

/D