Map Zooming

Richard DePas richard.depas at gmail.com
Thu May 1 20:29:02 PDT 2014

> Trying out Beta 2. Brought up my Subsurface log and imported my DB from
Shearwater Desktop. All was good. Locations that were in my original log
were rotating the map and zooming on each location. I selected three dives
from the imported dives and selected a location (repetitive dives at a
single dive site). I then scrolled through my dives with the arrow keys and
the map would not zoom on the site locations. Dives that had location would
rotate the globe, but would not auto zoom.

Also noticed when I was trying to choose a location, I would zoom and then
use a click/drag to get the proper location in view. Every time I clicked,
the flag would be placed. It would move when I did another click so it
isn't terrible, but it is confusing. Though I would need to double click to
place a flag.

One other thing, the click and drag of the map seemed to be very erratic.
There were times it would jump causing me to zoom out just to get a
reference point and then having to zoom back in.

I am running on Windows 7 64 bit.