"bailing out to OC" - was: Re: heads up 4.1 and personal down time

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Sun May 4 11:34:12 PDT 2014

On 05/04/2014 07:13 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Saturday I leave on a trip. I actually will have a few hours of internet
> here and there until Monday evening.
>
> And then I will be actually and truly without internet. Seriously. No
> internet. No email. Nothing. Until the 20th.

Sounds like you go diving again? :-)

Coincidently, I'll leave on Saturday for my next trip, too, diving at
the Komodo National Park...

> In the meantime, please really try to test things (both the companion
> app and Subsurface 4.1) so we can have a smooth release in a couple of
> days.

I just noticed that Subsurface puts a strange label besides pO2 alerts
from the Suunto D9: It says "bailing out to OC", which seems strange,
given those were OC dives all the time.
(Reported the other two minor compilation issues in separate threads.)

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg