"bailing out to OC" - was: Re: heads up 4.1 and personal down time

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Sun May 4 12:02:56 PDT 2014

On 05/04/2014 08:41 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Yep. A week on a liveaboard around Palau

One thing I always wanted to know: Are there direct flights to Palau
from the US, or do you have to fly further to the west and then back?

>> I just noticed that Subsurface puts a strange label besides pO2 alerts
>> from the Suunto D9: It says "bailing out to OC", which seems strange,
>> given those were OC dives all the time.
>
> Umm... I think I know how this happened... I just wonder why... need to
>
> Can you send me the event line from one of your D9 XML files?

Sure:
   <event time='21:49 min' type='20' flags='1' name='PO2' />
   <event time='22:12 min' type='20' flags='2' name='PO2' />

The "flags" values don't seem to matter, both events are displayed
with the same text.

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg