[Subsurface-website] draft 4.1 announcement ready for translation...

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Mon May 5 13:01:27 PDT 2014

Hi Willem.

Yes I've been trying 2.0 and works fine.
Attached is a patch documenting the new features, take a look on it,
please, and feel free to modify whichever you think convenient.
Dirk pushed another patch that documents the GPX imports, and this one the
"newer", the map list and the map adding.

I've attached some screenshots taken with my smartphone.  The one with the
dialog of "use map" option is quite bad: It's not only compressed because
of display's size, but partially translated to spanish.  The others may be
usable.

Regards.

Salva

: