Invasive fix committed - please review and test

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue May 6 12:47:14 PDT 2014

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 9:21 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> As indicated in my last email, the Qt version of Subsurface got the
> multi edit semantics wrong. I just pushed two commits that I THINK fix
> this, but I am understandably rather nervous about this.
>
> d) are there ways you can make it break

yep, I have divelog with two of the most recent dives missing the location,
next to has location as "Mexico - Cozumel".

Now I select these four dives so that location field is empty. E.g.
starting with the ones with location containing something and then
control-clicking to the top. Now the edit field has location empty (if not
iterate through the selection until you do.)

Now type in new location: "Mexico - Cozumel - test".

After save the new location is set for all the dives.

miika