Invasive fix committed - please review and test

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue May 6 20:13:15 PDT 2014

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 12:26 AM, Linus Torvalds <
torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> >
> > I keep trying to reproduce this and cannot.
>
> Yeah,  me neither. Miika, did you make sure to check current -git that
> had the two commits by Dirk?

I can still reproduce the bug with the current master:
$ build/subsurface --version
Subsurface v4.0.99-5-g868827f5ec40, built with libdivecomputer v0.4.2

Attached is an XML that I can use to reproduce with following steps:
- Open the log
- Select the dive 596
- ctrl-click on dive 597 to include that to selection
- Now the Location field (along with all the other fields is empty)
- Type "Mexico - Cozumel - test" to the location field
- Hit Save
- Check the result => I have the new location on both dives

miika