User manual for version 4.1

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu May 8 06:55:05 PDT 2014

On Thu, 2014-05-08 at 14:08 +0200, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> 1)  There is a user manual on the Subsurface web site
>
> http://subsurface.hohndel.org/documentation/subsurface-4-0-user-manual-2/
>
>          One should see that the manual for version 4.1 is posted there
> as well.

Yes, that's always one of the steps I do during the release process.
Sadly the automated tool I used to use broke and I can't seem to figure
out how to fix it, so lately this has been a rather manual process.

> 2) Latest update to the user manual not reflected in git master yet.
> Hope it was received.

It was, and it reliably and reproducably crashes evolution, the email
client I usually use. Almost certainly not your fault, just an annoyance
for me - but something about the emails that you send doesn't sit well
with my systems. Sometimes they get classified as spam, and many others
make evolution hang...

I'll add the latest changes and release 4.1 today.

Famous last words