Subsurface 4.1 has been released

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu May 8 11:05:11 PDT 2014

Hi everyone!

Binaries are on the server, tag was pushed, the announcements are about
to go out. Which reminds me that I still have no list of default outlets
that we send the release announcement to via email. Oops. Need to do
that.

Thanks to everyone for the hard work. A few of you really helped me out
the last couple of days in getting this from "close" to "yes, let's
release that". My special thanks to atdotde, TomBodensee, glance,
thiago, miika and Willem.

Here are the contributions since 4.0.3:

   213  Dirk Hohndel
   185  Tomaz Canabrava
    61  Miika Turkia
    58  Linus Torvalds
    47  Anton Lundin
    33  Boris Barbulovski
    30  Lubomir I. Ivanov
    23  Willem Ferguson
    19  Gehad Elrobey
    19  Robert Helling
    17  Sergey Starosek
    13  Lakshman Anumolu
    12  Thiago Macieira
     8  Rodrigo Severo
     7  Jan Mulder
     7  Tim Wootton
     6  Giuseppe 'ferdy' Miceli
     5  Danilo Cesar Lemes de Paula
     4  Andrey Zhdanov
     4  Michael Andreen
     4  Yosef Hamza
     3  Gopichand Paturi
     3  Joshua Wambua
     2  Alberto Corona
     2  Hugle
     2  Luisa Pires
     2  Salvador Cuñat
     2  Venkatesh Shukla
     1  Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn
     1  Jef Driesen
     1  Nicu Badescu
     1  Patrick Majewski
     1  Pedro Neves
     1  Richard Hughes
     1  Rick Walsh
     1  Thomas Maisl

I'm super excited to see so many new names on this list. I'm sad to miss
a few names of people who in the past have been active - but overall I
consider this a sign of the health of our community.

Now let's start working on 4.2.

If you've been waiting for changes to go in after 4.1, PLEASE RESEND
THEM. I'll aggressively merge things for the next few days before I
disappear for a week (May 12-20 - depending on time zones)