error while building unittests

Lakshman acrlakshman at gmail.com
Thu May 8 20:08:45 PDT 2014

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 9:52 PM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
> that`s because the unittests are broken because they depend on the
> mainwindow and shouldn`t.
> since 4.1 opened, you can help me to remove the calls to
> MainWindow::instance from the code
> also, MainWindow::information

Tomaz, I am sorry if I sound stupid here, by removing the calls to
some functions, did you mean about correcting CMakeLists.txt?

Quick correction: Last time the build I sent was made without cleaning
the previous one. Now, after making a clean build, I get the following
error
[ 27%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/subsurface_corelib.dir/qthelper.cpp.o
In file included from
/home/lakshman/Lucky/Education/sub_surface/subsurface/qthelper.cpp:9:0:
/home/lakshman/Lucky/Education/sub_surface/subsurface/qt-ui/mainwindow.h:14:27:
fatal error: ui_mainwindow.h: No such file or directory
 #include "ui_mainwindow.h"
                           ^
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/subsurface_corelib.dir/qthelper.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/subsurface_corelib.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2