Don't crash when selecting a planned dive

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Fri May 16 15:17:06 PDT 2014

Hi,

this looks like a patch but us actually a cry for help: When I plan a dive and save it, subsurface crashes when I select that dive from the dive list. This comes about as upon that selection, the current dive is cleared which involves clearing the cylinder model but that emits the cylinderModelChanged signal which then makes the planner profile redraw (which is not on the screen and fails). This patch fixes that by making the signal receiver check if the planner is active. But this is a hack, the signal should be disconnected from that slot when the planned dive gets saved. But I failed to do so due to lack of QObject knowledge.

Best
Robert