Don't crash when selecting a planned dive

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri May 16 15:29:48 PDT 2014

Em 16/05/2014 19:17, "Robert C. Helling" <helling at atdotde.de> escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> this looks like a patch but us actually a cry for help: When I plan a
dive and save it, subsurface crashes when I select that dive from the dive
list. This comes about as upon that selection, the current dive is cleared
which involves clearing the cylinder model but that emits the
cylinderModelChanged signal which then makes the planner profile redraw
(which is not on the screen and fails). This patch fixes that by making the
signal receiver check if the planner is active. But this is a hack, the
signal should be disconnected from that slot when the planned dive gets
saved. But I failed to do so due to lack of QObject knowledge.

Ill provide a patch for that today and send on top of yours, thanks for the
help tracking this down.

Btw, its easy to fix if you want too.
Just figure out what the broken connection and call disconnect()  on it.

Remember to connect again when on planner mode.

> Best
> Robert
>

> --

> Robert C. Helling     Elite Master Course Theoretical and Mathematical
Physics
>                       Scientific Coordinator
>                       Ludwig Maximilians Universitaet Muenchen, Dept.
Physik