Dive system orca and furyo

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Wed May 21 06:35:51 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-21 14:46, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 12:17:36PM +0000, Michele wrote:
>> Could be possible to extend the support to divesystem's computers?
>> I evaluating to buy an orca2 model and it is not supported at the
>> moment. I
>> really like Subsurface and I can't think to stop using...
>
> This is much more a question for libdivecomputer developers.
> Jef, are you familiar with these?

I approached Dive System at the boot tradeshow early this year, and
talked about the possibility of support for their devices in the
libdivecomputer project. I had the impression they where interested.
Anyway, they suggested to get in touch again after the trade show was
over, which I did. But since then I haven't heard anything from them.

Note that this was about their newer iDive range of devices.

Jef