Dive system orca and furyo

Michele Fabi fabiemme at gmail.com
Wed May 21 09:10:02 PDT 2014

I'm not sure, but maybe Orca and Furyo models are going out of production,
and this could explain why DS was interested in iDive support only.  But
while iDive is a young product and consequently  non much diffuse, Orca and
Furio are, and many divers could be interested in their support, imho.
I don't have a DS computer yet,  but if I find one (at a good price :-) )
I'd be glad to collaborate in support.
Michele