Hollis DG03 data import error

Gobbledegeek gobbledegeek at gmail.com
Fri May 23 02:55:21 PDT 2014

Sorry I thought rag00l.xml would contain an exported list of  my settings
and preferences it didnt.
In any case attaching the subsurface.log of the successful import in case
you need it to debug what went wrong.

Also listing how my Hollis DG03 reads which is quiet at variance with what
subsurface imported. (date is wrong as well as depth).

Dive 1 - 2nd Jan, time: 14:09 Temp: 27 Duration: 0:49 Max Depth: 23.6
Dive 2 - 2nd Jan, time: 17:29 Temp: 26 Duration: 0:56 Max Depth: 24.8
Dive 3 - 3rd Jan, time: 07:08 Temp: 26 Duration: 0:39, Max Depth: 24.8 ***
shows 53.6 in subsurface
Dive 4 - 3rd Jan. Time, 10:46, Temp: 27 Duration: 0:51 Max Depth: 26 ***
Dive 5 - 3rd Jan, Time, 13:45, Temp: 27, Duration:0:47, Max Depth: 25 ***
wrong dates

HTH
Rahul