Hollis DG03 data import error

Gobbledegeek gobbledegeek at gmail.com
Fri May 23 02:23:56 PDT 2014

Thanks for the tip. I complied the latest subsurface, and it works now -
partially.

I have 32 dives logged in my new DC, but it only takes the last 5 from 2014
even when I select force download of all dives.

Then dive 3 in the list shows a depth of 53.6!! This is a serious issue as
it can mislead investigators in a post-dive accident analysis.

~/subsurface$ cat DiveHist.csv | awk -F"," '$5~"53.6"'
"3","2014-01-03","07:08:00","34:00","53.645",,"88.253"
"3","2014-01-03","07:08:00","34:56","53.645",,"88.253"

Attaching the exported csv and my settings xml.  Please take a look.

Thanks again.
G0bble