Planner issues 1#

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat May 31 15:04:25 PDT 2014

Hehe, not asleep after all, even though it's midnight Sat/Sun...
You sure know how to have fun on a weekend night, Henrik! :-)

On Sun, Jun 01, 2014 at 12:01:34AM +0200, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> >Frustratingly, even on my Mac I cannot reproduce this.
> >I tried various things, having the ruler on, off, random stuff. Cannot get
> >the crash.
> >
> >Henrik and Joakim, do you ever use the ruler? There's got to be something
> >that your setups have in common that mine doesn't have...
>

> Nope.  I deleted ~/Library/Application Support/Subsurface and
> ~/Library/Preferences/*subsurface*, and the same thing happens.
>
> Here's my qmake config, in case that matters:
>
> $ qmake ENABLE_PLANNER=1  LIBDCDEVEL=1 INCLUDEPATH+="/usr/local/include
> /usr/local/opt/sqlite/include" LIBS+="-L/usr/local/lib/marble
> -L/usr/local/opt/sqlite/lib" V=1

I idly wonder why you need those sqlite settings (I don't have those on my
Mac), but that has almost certainly nothing to do with it.

Please try the patch that I just pushed. It's pretty much a random shot in
the dark, but absent the ability to debug locally, it's the best idea I
could come up with :-)