path to 4.3 Beta

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Nov 10 12:51:22 PST 2014

So we’re a bit behind schedule for that…

As far as I know I have all outstanding patches applied. If you have something that you sent me and that isn’t in master, please resend.
Translation strings have been updated and pushed, latest translations have been pulled.
I’m still waiting to hear on the Cobalt tank download issue (Jef is helping me to get this right).
I’m hoping that Tomaz will send some more improvements for the Filter UI.
I’m not sure I know where we are with the CCR support. The patches and revisions and comments and… leave me a bit confused if I have applied everything that should be applied.
OSTC3 firmware update - I know Anton is close but afraid to try it (hehe)

What needs to happen most urgently is
- bug triage… please help me work through the open bugs in trac
- testing. LOTS of testing.
- translations (I’m thrilled to see that quite a few languages are more or less done already - I’m sure there will be more small string changes, but we should be pretty close)
- documentation (I know the extra data thing came in really late. Sorry, Willem)

What else?