serial and firmware -- please help

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Nov 20 15:41:36 PST 2014

So I pushed a patch that will dump some data to stderr when you download
dives from your dive computer. And I'd love for as many people as possible
to run this against all the dive computers you can get your hands on and
respond to this email with

a) what Subsurface showed about serial / firmware
b) what your dive computer and / or its box tell you about serial / firmware

In order for us to be able to do a decent job reporting this information
we need as many devices tested as possible. So please help.

I uploaded Windows installers as well (4.2.90-31) - you'll have to run
them from a cmd.exe in order to see the output...

Your help is much appreciated.