PSCR profiles

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 01:50:00 PDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 8:28 PM, Jan Mulder <jlmulder at xs4all.nl> wrote:

I have a pretty good oversight in the PSCR/RB80 divers community esp. in
> the Netherlands and Belgium. I am not aware of anybody that is currently
> logging pp02 from a sensor. Even ppO2 sensors are used by only half of the
> group, but without logging attached; just for reference in more critical
> moments in the dive.
>
> It is just not considered useful on a PSCR by most. We know that the ppO2
> drops and that we have to vigilant when ascending and when switching gas.
> And we are perfectly happy with a known maximum drop from a decompression
> point of view.

Jan, it's the same for me. I have a simple PpO2 monitor without logging
capabilities.
Nevertheless I thought It would be nice seeing a ppO2 graph against
theoretical calculations.
I see that (at least in Italy) nowadays Shearwater computers with ext. port
are common even among pscr divers. Italians are famous for being gadget
addicted.

Bey

--
Davide