Google Summer of Code 2015

Peter Bozsó bozpet92 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 02:33:15 PDT 2014

Great! :)

The problem is three-way: I am attending university and working in
ocassional projects for a company (where I develop for Windows Phone) at
the same time. All the while I am member of the ScummVM team and I am
maintaining two engines when I can. Besides that I'd like to contribute to
Subsurface before the summer with bug-fixes and other patches. That's
clearly not the case that I am only here for the money. :) I am only
proposing this idea for GSoC and not starting it right now because it's
quite a bigger task in my opinion and I'd like to work on it with nothing
else breaking my concentration. So I could iterate through it's parts as a
whole.

--
Bozsó Péter