project

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Sat Sep 27 06:12:24 PDT 2014

On 27 September, 2014 - Leonardo Zillo wrote:

> Il giorno sab, 27/09/2014 alle 13.46 +0200, Anton Lundin ha scritto:
> > Any one of you PSCR-divers who dive your rebreather with ppO2-monitoring
> > that logs your ppO2?
>
> Yes, of course, even if I use the monitor sometimes. I have several of
> them and I'm happy to share. But starting Monday, I'm diving weekend.
> Maybe the list has no interest in them, I will send you some dives
> Monday

It would be great to get a subsurface xml of such a dive. Annotate it
with all the usuals, gas, cylinder-sizes, start/end pressure and
rebreather type, "bladder"-volume and exchange ratio. That way we could
work on trying to calculate ppO2 and gas consumption on such a device
with some target-values to work with =)

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604