qmake support is going away

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Fri Apr 17 14:02:05 PDT 2015

On 17 April, 2015 - Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:

> On 17 April 2015 at 23:02, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> no idea how to turn that off for gmail. :\
> >
> > Linus uses gmail and his attachments are text... but you are on Windows I
> > assume? Which browser?
>
> chrome. i know he does, but i can't find a solution. :\

[-- Type: text/x-patch, Encoding: base64, Size: 4.7K --]

Probably because his browser figures out that .patch files are of
the content-type text/x-patch, and thus, mua's show them correctly.

Btw. My chrome on Linux correctly sends text/x-patch as content type
when uploading a .patch file.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604