planning for 4.5

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 06:14:20 PDT 2015

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> Is this the latest win32 build whit the latest feature?
>
> subsurface-4.4.1.411.exe 2015-04-23 14:00

I did a quick tour of the latest build.

I did not understood if you want to implement dive site tags for 4.5
or just migrating to the new V3 file structure?

Anyway the migration process is a bit scary at the moment but I
understand is just a dev version.
Whatever location management you will implement, you should really
implement a user friendly wizard explaining what is going to happen
with great detail.

Is it normal that after import logs I get a ton of these logs:

QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified

Bye