planning for 4.5

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 07:38:20 PDT 2015

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 4:23 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> I need to go back and look through the emails :-/
> I remember some discussions about tags vs. taxonomy and I just don't
> remember where we ended up.
>
> Can you help us to figure out what exactly we should do when converting
> the locations and how this should be handled from a user experience point
> of view?
>
> That would make things so much easier for Tomaz and me :-)

I replied to a couple of email of last February where I made a huge
proposal with mockups. There is a long analysis from you. It seems you
liked that idea and you promised to implement the dive site management
view :)

I don't know how Tomaz is fast coding :) but reviewing the entire
workflow its' a lot of work I guess...

Did you had some feedback from Luisa?

Bye

--