User manual changes for 4.5

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Apr 24 10:13:22 PDT 2015

I will fix up the manual this week end. I need to know what the final
configuration of the manual will be like. Can I assume that the
directory structure will be as previously, i.e. more or less as follows?

Documentation directory containing usermanual.txt
     Images
         Icons

This means the Documentation folder in the build directory is not
relevant for building the user manual ?? But where do the HTM user
manuals in build/Documentation get their images from? I probably sound
brainless but I do not yet totally understand the process.

On the other hand if there are changes, then the URLs to images within
the user-manual need to point somewhere else, so this is an important
thing to know about.

Also, if there are any new developments with respect to location
coordinate handling, please make it explicit to me?? At the moment it is
just the actions associated with selecting the "manage" button under the
Location heading. If there is anything that I may overlook, I would
appreciate being reminded.

The other issue is "recreational" dive planning. Robert are you prepared
at all to give me some telegram-style comments on rec planning that may
not be overtly obvious?

Kind regards,
willem